lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

Xiketeta!!




Photos Brett Lowell :-)

Motivation is coming back!

After almost one month without climbing I´m super psyched again!
The last weeks we have climbed in Margalef a lot, good weather, good routes and excellent people.. that is perfect!
We are very motivated now and we have trying very nice projects. I´m very happy because I have climbed some nice routes the last days like ¨La Perdonavidas¨ 8a on my second try and ¨Xiketeta¨ really technical and resistant 8b…
Here we go! motivation a muerte always! ...hehehe…

3 comentarios:

  1. I have problems with motivation lately...
    Congrats for your climbs!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm always happy if you're are good condition :)
    Congrad for those routes! I'll hope that you have some great climbs on this summer as well!

    Ciao for both of you guys from Hungary! :)

    ResponderEliminar